1. Please create a username and password to enter our portal. There, you will be able to request an appointment.
2. Please select *NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENT* for your initial appointment. This allows us to block off the appropriate time to evaluate you as a new patient. The appointment will be approved or denied.
3. Fill out necessary patient information, previous medical history, and sign required forms. These forms are found under the questionnaire tab.
4. A card on file is required for all new and current patients.
1. Log into the patient portal.
2. Select the type of appointment you are requesting. The appointment will be approved or denied.
3. Any correspondence between the provider and the patient will need to be submitted on the portal.
4. Labs, receipts, and provider correspondence will be available to view on the patient portal.
Please be advised our services are self-pay only. Prices can be found under services.